GIAPA by iPerformance
are responsible for watching over the everyday use of server resources. GiAPA can amongst others enable operators to
- find the reason for performance problems even after they occured
- spot any misuse of machine resources
- react immediately if a job starts looping
- check who is running which queries, when and for how long
- get statistics for any resource usage by user, application, etc.
- compare workloads., e.g. before/after diagrams when new program versions are installed